Thursday, June 4, 2009

Dont kiss them Good bye by:Allison Doubis

5comments:
  1. oh my goodness she needs to find the girl.
  2. I am going to cry if thos case is not solved succesfully.
  3. What in the world is Allison thinking... Obviously she is not thinking.
  4. I need to know how lond the person has been missing.
  5. They should have put the important information first.

4questions:

  1. Will she ever solve this case?
  2. Is there another way to find out the criminal?
  3. Is there anymore evidence?
  4. What in the world was Allison thinking when she was in the middle well right in front of the criminal?

3words:

identify-recognize as being.

transfer-transfer somebody to a different position or location of work.

tranquility-repose: a disposition free from stress or emotion.


2literary terms:
Imagery:"And there I was in face with the bloody sustained killer, his devil eyes met mine and we linked for hours."pg
Simile:"I felt like I let then down like my weakness let me down."pg
1overview sentence: Allison is solving more cases and is finally putting criminals behind bars, Well help with the police of course.

No comments: